Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What can You Do When You Live in a Shoe

My thinking has changed so much ever since I have turned eighteen. All I can think about is how important it is not to get into trouble with the law. I notice myself being way more cautious about what I do and how much I think about everything that people tried to tell me about how much I am going to regret the actions that I was making at the time. I am starting to realize that they were right.

If I would have listened to what people who have been there and done it had to say, maybe I wouldn’t have such a long record and maybe I wouldn’t have to pay lawyers fees and maybe I wouldn’t have found myself on the streets so young.

I also think about how much I laughed in my older brother’s face when he was homeless and he told me that I was going to be there too because of everything I was doing at the time. I told him, no, that would never happen to me.

Now here I am five years later and regretting a lot of things but I am trying to dig my way out.

But what can you do when you live in a shoe, but go to the store and get laced!

LOL (Laugh Out Loud)

Crystal

No comments: