Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dumb Roomates

My cousin, Jessica, decided she would throw a hissy fit over childish things. It all started when her boyfriend mooched off of us for a month. Me being dumb kept all my anger inside and, eventually, I exploded.

Today she came into my room while I was sleeping wanting me to babysit her child while she had a nap. I told her, “No”, and she got mad and slammed my room door.

I snapped and came out of my room yelling, “If you slam my door again I’ll slam you”. She then decided to knock over everything on the coffee table. Childish, eh?

I am childish in a way but not like that. I left the house to cool down and when I returned she had begun to pack her things telling me she was moving out. I looked at her and told her, “I don’t care, do what you want.”

I know my actions were childish but I kept my anger buried inside for way too long and it was itching to come out over the dumbest things. I have dragged this on long enough. It is time to say my goodbyes.

No comments: